Comatose is an open source wordpress theme designed to be light, efficient, minimalist, and excel at the display of photography and code. I build and maintain it, and it’s what I’m running on my site.
Blog posts and more information about the theme: http://www.paulrohde.com/tags/comatose
Fork or view the code on GitHub: https://github.com/codelogic/Comatose
- Comments by the post author have a different style and stick out more.
- HTML5 Local Storage saving for comments, so if you accidentally close or click away while writing a comment, if you come back to the page everything you filled out will still be there. (provided by Sisyphus.js).
- Fonts now use web fonts, so titles and headers in the post can be selected and copy / pasted better. Devices that don’t have support for web fonts will use an image based font (WP 7 right now).
- Post tags have new styling.
<pre>tags to display console or unstyled monospaced content without scrolling.
- Fixed: Footer links were broken.
v1.0 – Initial Release
- HTML 5 layout with CSS 3 styling
- Responsive Layout
- Clean, minimalist design
- Print style
- Clean, readable, and consistent text styling.
- Clean and readable typography.
- Clean display of code.
- Beautiful images
- Images display at native resolution on Regular and High Density screens
- Widget enabled sidebar support
- Nested comment support
- Gravatar image integration for comments (High resolution images for High Density screens)
- Custom menu support
- Nested sub-sub-sub menu support
- Graceful degradation in older browsers